Each vendor is responsible for the following:
- Bringing your own tent or canopy, tables, etc. Your tent, etc., can be of any color, as long as it is 12×12 (or smaller).
- You are welcome to create any sort of experience within your space. We do encourage a high degree of interaction with guests. So have fun and be creative!
- You are welcome to utilize space on the street in front of your tent as long as whatever you put there can be quickly moved in case we need to get an emergency vehicle down the street.
- Bring sandbags or gallon milk jugs to weigh down your tent (no tent staking in the street, obviously). Plan for approximately 30 pounds per tent leg (in case of wind gusts, you don’t want your tent to run away).
- Please note electricity access on Downing Street. West side of street has numerous access points. East side of street does not have electricity access (except in pedestrian mall between Hook & Ladder Pizza and All Teased Up Hair Salon).
2 – Running Wild BBQ
3 – Running Wild BBQ
4 – Running Wild BBQ
5 – Song of Hope
6 – Indira Designs
7 – Sweet Bits Gourmet Donuts
8 – Blue Rock Print Co
9 – Blue Rock Print Co
10 – Chuckwagon Lemonade
11 – Chuckwagon Lemonade
12 – Victory Chiro
13 – Downing Apparel
14 – B-Town Threads
15 – Kilwins Ice Cream
16 – Mary Arneson Works of Whimsy
17 – Chris Boy Blue Eye Wood Craft
18 – Chris Boy Blue Eye Wood Craft
19 – Flowers by Billie
20 – Flowers by Billie
21 – Collage Judlin
22 – Sunny Roberts
23 – R33L Films Damian Costello
24 – Mary Evelyn Tucker Art
25 – Vintage Paris Coffee Shop
26 – Revive Juice Co.
27 – Stafford’s Barbershop & Shave Co
28 – Vulderic
29 – Michelle Waters
30 – Deborah Hudson
31 – Deborah Hudson
32 – Smyrna Baptist Church
33 – Healing Arts Center
34 – Healing Arts Center
35 – Christian Construction
36 – Branson PPE
37 – Memory Bears by Gwamma
38 – Chalk Area
39 – Independent Fighting Systems
40 – Independent Fighting Systems
41 – Southern Missouri Arts Connection Live Painting
42 – Live Painting
43 – Grandma’s Goodies & Gumbo
44 – Weddings at the Homestead
45 – Ozark Mountain Music Association
46 – Hodges Insurance
47 – White River Kayak
48 – Smiling Sun Gardens
49 – T.U.F.F. MAMA Salts
50 – Ron Leach Woodcraft
51 – Kim Cooper
52 – Kim Cooper
53 – Twinkle Market
54 – Rope Maker Edward Carter
55 – Brent & Becky Paschall
56 – Spray Paint w/ Noah Bray
57 – Hillcrofters
58 – StateoftheOzarks HQ
59 – Hollister Chamber of Commerce
60 – Queen City Beard & Mustache Federation
61 – Order of the Red Boar
62 – Boston Community
63 – Silver Anvil Metal Craft
64 – Silver Anvil Metal Craft
65 – Silver Anvil Metal Craft
66 – Silver Anvil Metal Craft
67 – Michael Yeager
68 – Hook & Ladder Pizza
A1 – Nature’s Wonders
A2 – Jamie Ray Gragg
A3 – Jamie Ray Gragg
B1 – Sisters’ Fried Pies
B2 – Meike Aton Artwork
C1 – Honey Roasted Nuts
C2 – Tom’s Western Wear
C3 – Tom’s Western Wear
D1 – Kirk Lewis Blacksmith | Viking Shield Wall
Vendor load-in process:
- The street will be divided into six call times beginning at 6AM (day of festival) and concluding at 8:30AM (day of festival). The street will be loaded from the north end (6AM) and will finish at the south end (8:30AM).
- All vendors will receive one of the following call times based on their booth location: 6AM, 6:30AM, 7AM, 7:30AM, 8AM, and 8:30AM.
- Vendors must check in with Dale Grubaugh at Vendor Check-In on St. James Street (across the street from the Farmer’s Market Building) at their appointed times.
- Upon check-in, you will receive: a festival schedule, balloons and string. We ask that you attach three inflated festival balloons to the front side of each tent space or canopy. HOLLISTER TAX IS 8.1%.
- Once you receive the go-ahead from Dale, proceed down St. James Street to the stoplight. Then, take Birdcage Alley to Whitehall Street, make a right, and proceed to your vendor booth location.
- All vendor booth locations will be marked with white duct tape and are numbered.
- Place all your stuff in the space and exit the street to the north. Make a right onto Business 65 and proceed to Esplanade. Vendor Parking is provided in the City Hall parking lot area and near the Depot.
- Return to the street THROUGH the Depot. You have until 10AM to set-up your booth.
Note: Vendor tents must remain open and on the street from 10AM to 6PM, unless an exception is requested (and granted by the SOTO Team).
Vendor load-out process:
- Festival closes at 6PM.
- Center Lane (a1s-through-c5s) will be asked to clear the street promptly (move everything to the sidewalk) and WAIT for their section to open up in order to bring vehicles onto the street. C’s will load out with the 6:30ams. B’s will load out with the 7ams. A’s will load out with the 7:30ams.
- Shortly after 6PM, everyone with a 6AM load-in time may bring their vehicles (CAREFULLY) onto the street from the SOUTH end of the street ONLY. NOTE:: Downing Street will remain ONE-WAY until LOAD-OUT concludes.
- After CLOSE, vendors our encouraged to pack up. You are welcome to haul your gear off-street, but if you need to bring your VEHICLE onto the street, you will wait until we give you the ALL CLEAR to do so.
- After 6AM LOAD-INS are packing up, 6:30AM LOAD-INS will be give the clear sign to bring vehicles onto the street.
- We will text all vendors when each load-in time opens up. We will proceed in an orderly fashion: 6:30s, 7s, 7:30s, 8s, and 8:30s. We appreciate your understanding and patience. We know this is a long day and we appreciate you all helping make this a very EFFICIENT and SAFE load-out.
- IF your load-out time has not occurred, you WILL NOT be allowed onto the street with your vehicle.
- Volunteers and staff will be on the street to assist in a safe and prompt load-out. Staff will also be on the street to let you know when your section is up for load-out.