Each vendor is responsible for the following:
- Bringing your own tent or canopy, tables, etc. Your tent, etc., can be of any color, as long as it is 10×10 (or smaller).
- You are welcome to create any sort of experience within your space. We do encourage a high degree of interaction with guests. So have fun and be creative!
- You are welcome to utilize space on the street in front of your tent as long as whatever you put there can be quickly moved in case we need to get an emergency vehicle down the street.
- Bring sandbags or gallon milk jugs to weigh down your tent (no tent staking in the street, obviously). Plan for approximately 30 pounds per tent leg (in case of wind gusts, you don’t want your tent to run away).
- Please note electricity access on Downing Street. West side of street has numerous access points. East side of street does not have electricity access (except in pedestrian mall between Hook & Ladder Pizza and Take One Hair Salon).
1 – Kona Ice 6AM
2 – Kona Ice 6AM
3 – DragonFest 6AM
4 – Ghostbusters of the Ozarks 6AM
5 – Ghost Busters of the Ozarks 6AM
6 -Blue Rock Print Co
7 -Blue Rock Print Co
8 – Green Tent / Miss Cutbirth’s Spinning Wheel
9- EcoHost 6:30AM
10 – Collage Judlin
11 – Branson Improv 6:30AM
12 – Chuckwagon Lemonade *2PM Friday
13 – Client Connection 6:30AM
14 – Stage Sound
15 – Victory Chiro 6:30AM
16 – Scrapper’s Snips & Stitches, Michelle Waters 7AM
17 – Kirk Lewis 7AM
18 – Chris Boyd 7AM
19 – Mary Arneson 7AM
20 – Zac’s BBQ *9PM Friday
21 – Zac’s BBQ
22 – Flowers by Billie 7AM
23 – Flowers by Billie 7AM
24 – Josh Pracht 7AM
25 – Mary Evelyn / Mikki Sale 7:30AM
26 – J. Christopher Wilson 7:30AM
27 – Comic Force *9AM load-in, will pack from Esplanade St if needed
28 – CofO Culinary Club 7:30AM
29 – Ralph Foster Museum 7:30AM
30 – Moon Struck Pottery / Sacred Bee Apothecary 7:30AM
31 – Boston Community 7:30AM
32 – Kayla Smetak 7:30AM
33 – Laurie Matzke 7:30AM
34 – Visioncon 8AM
35 – Vintage Paris 8AM
36 – Smyrna Baptist 8AM
37 – Anthony Hunter 8:30AM
38 – Kilwins 8AM
39 – Landing Fitness 8:30AM
40 – Landing Fitness 8:30AM
41 – Future Men 8:30AM
42 – Bounce House
43 – Bounce House
44 – Future Men
45 – Future Men 8:30AM
46 – Future Men 8:30AM
47 – Future Men 8:30 AM
48 – Future Men 8:30AM
49 – Hollister PD 8AM
50 – BACA 8AM
51 – BACA 8AM
52 – Kim Cooper 8AM
53 – Weddings at the Homestead 8AM
54 – Rock House
55 – Grandma’s Goodies & Gumbo
56 – Little Hacienda
57 – SMAC – LIVE PAINTING 7:30AM
58 – SMAC – LIVE PAINTING 7:30AM
59 – SMAC 7:30AM
60 – Nana’s Kettle Corn 7:30AM
61 – Paranormal Science Lab 7:30AM
62 – Hodges Insurance 7:30AM
63 – Hollister Chamber 7:30AM
64 – Taney County Health Department 7:30AM
65 – Ozark Mountain Chair Lift, Mark Elder 8:45AM
66 – James Shipley, Artist 8:45AM
67 – White River Kayak 8:45AM
68 – Twinkle Market
69 – Noah’s Spray Paint 7AM
70 – Kaitlynn Robinson / Bella Ford 7AM
71 – Juel Martin Freebird *9PM Friday
72 – Juel Martin Freebird *9PM Friday
73 – Hillcrofters 6:30AM
74 – SOTO 6:30AM
75 – Red Boar 6:30AM
76 – Druidcraft Props 6:30AM
77 – Vashon, Salts 6:30AM
78 – Branson Karate 6:30AM
79 – Maple Hill Ceramics 6AM
80 – Maple Hill Ceramics 6AM
PROMENADE – Flintknappers
81 – Silver Anvil Metal Craft 6AM
82 – Silver Anvil Metal Craft 6AM
83 – Sister’s Fried Pies 6AM
84 – Hook & Ladder Pizza 6AM
85 – Queen City Beard & Moustache Federation 6AM
87 – Ghost Busters
a2 – Table Rock Crossfit *8:30AM load-in with Landing Fitness
a3 – Rebel Gypsy 8:45AM
a4 – 8:45AM
a5 – BransonCon 8:45AM
b1 – Feast of the Goblin King 8:15AM
b2 – White Hart Renaissance Faire 8:15AM
b3 – Nature’s Wonders 8:45AM
Vendor load-in process:
- The street will be divided into six call times beginning at 6AM (day of festival) and concluding at 8:30AM (day of festival). The street will be loaded from the north end (6AM) and will finish at the south end (8:30AM).
- All vendors will receive one of the following call times based on their booth location: 6AM, 6:30AM, 7AM, 7:30AM, 8AM, and 8:30AM.
- Vendors must check in with Dale Grubaugh at Vendor Check-In on St. James Street (across the street from the Farmer’s Market Building) at their appointed times.
- Upon check-in, you will receive: a festival schedule, balloons and string. We ask that you attach three inflated festival balloons to the front side of each tent space or canopy. HOLLISTER TAX IS 8.1%.
- Once you receive the go-ahead from Dale, proceed down St. James Street to the stoplight. Then, take Birdcage Alley to Whitehall Street, make a right, and proceed to your vendor booth location.
- All vendor booth locations will be marked with white duct tape and are numbered.
- Place all your stuff in the space and exit the street to the north. Make a right onto Business 65 and proceed to Esplanade. Vendor Parking is provided in the City Hall parking lot area and near the Depot.
- Return to the street THROUGH the Depot. You have until 10AM to set-up your booth.
Note: Vendor tents must remain open and on the street from 10AM to 6PM, unless an exception is requested (and granted by the SOTO Team).
Vendor load-out process:
- Festival closes at 6PM.
- Center Lane (a1s-through-c5s) will be asked to clear the street promptly (move everything to the sidewalk) and WAIT for their section to open up in order to bring vehicles onto the street. C’s will load out with the 6:30ams. B’s will load out with the 7ams. A’s will load out with the 7:30ams.
- Shortly after 6PM, everyone with a 6AM load-in time may bring their vehicles (CAREFULLY) onto the street from the SOUTH end of the street ONLY. NOTE:: Downing Street will remain ONE-WAY until LOAD-OUT concludes.
- After CLOSE, vendors our encouraged to pack up. You are welcome to haul your gear off-street, but if you need to bring your VEHICLE onto the street, you will wait until we give you the ALL CLEAR to do so.
- After 6AM LOAD-INS are packing up, 6:30AM LOAD-INS will be give the clear sign to bring vehicles onto the street.
- We will text all vendors when each load-in time opens up. We will proceed in an orderly fashion: 6:30s, 7s, 7:30s, 8s, and 8:30s. We appreciate your understanding and patience. We know this is a long day and we appreciate you all helping make this a very EFFICIENT and SAFE load-out.
- IF your load-out time has not occurred, you WILL NOT be allowed onto the street with your vehicle.
- Volunteers and staff will be on the street to assist in a safe and prompt load-out. Staff will also be on the street to let you know when your section is up for load-out.